Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I only have eyes for you.... Happy Valentines day

Pin It

Open in Mobile App
              Hi all, I'm definitely being tested here everything I seem to do for my blog just either dose not go smoothly or just doesn't work at all I'm so frustrated but I was determined to not let this beat me and  to get this post to you for valentines day even if its just the day before! anyway you could use this card for any other special time not just valentines day!   ....so this idea is not mine I first seem it on pinterest.... but here is the direct link http://craftingconfessions.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/i-only-have-eyes-for-you.html
I loved the simplicity of it and the glasses reminded me of mine so here is my valentines card to Dave.


Quick and easy using an old QuicKutz die I had called glasses and a couple of tiny heart punch outs. The words were printed from my computer, but make sure you have the writing on the right hand side of your page and do a test run before you waste your good card stock to see if its in the correct place....and you're done! you could also add a little glitter to the hearts! Certainly a fun little card.
enjoy and many lovely blessing to you all for Valentines day xx
Blessings to you




and a last thought
I have loved you with an everlasting love...
Jeremiah 13:3



4 comments:

terrie said...

Very cute card and I do like the sentiment...
it was nice to see another video of yours.

Holly Young said...

Very cute Valita! Happy Valentines Day to you!

TLady said...

This IS CUTE VALITA!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!:)

Wendy Bellino said...

Miss your posts! Your creativity inspires me!