Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simple Invitations to celebrate

Pin It
Hi all, where has time gone!! its almost the end of the year with our youngest finished yr 10 and our two older young adults finishing their first and second year of Uni !! our little family is certainly moving on in different directions. So we told the kids our Christmas surprise when they were up on the weekend! we will be hiring a house boat for a whole week over Christmas on our local Nambucca river, fishing 24/7, swimming and relaxing together, couldn't think of anything better :) and we also had one other surprise. Dave and I will be recommitting our marriage together in a small get-together of a few close friends on a dock down the river and will have the house boat for the last night. We have spent the last three years working through past problems and hurts with a great christian counselor which we will be ever grateful for. We also discovered along the way that some of our happiness moved out with the kids and we had to get it back. Our faith in a God who ever cares and love us has paid off we know now we can face the years to come without our kids at home with joy and happiness and a love and respect for one another. So these are the invites we sent out and some glass tags we made..... very simple but elegant, you can also watch the video below on how i made these and I hope you may get some ideas from them..... enjoy
Blessings to you


and a last thought

“You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart”
(Jeremiah 29:13, NIV)



16 comments:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

I am so thrilled for you and your husband! It's wonderful to see a marriage make it through the tough times. Great invites and rings. Blessings to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet and Congrats on your up coming Anniversary to you and your Hubby. Cute Ideas Love your ideas. When we had our 25th ,8 years ago I used the Lotus flower.So your Lotus flower was very special when you made it. Ryane

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. God's blessings to you~hugs,Jane

Teri said...

I have recently become a follower and subscriber to your blog and I have truly enjoyed it. Your projects and your creativity is amazing. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful videos! Thank also for sharing your journey with you and your husband. How wonderful it will be to recommit your marriage - God will certainly be honored through this.
I love being blessed with your "and a last thought" scripture verses.

Patti Willey said...

What a great story! See, the Lord has planned all of your steps. Just walk in them I'm so glad you kept the Faith he's not done with you yet! Enjoy so many more blessings that He has in store for you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful invitations and the glass rings were a very nice idea. You are so cleaver and I always look forward to your blogs. Caongratulations on renewing your vows also.Have a wonderful Christmas. May the good Lord keep you and yours in the hollow of his hands. Have a Blessed Day, Mary L.

Gina Wrona said...

awesome idea, very elegant & beautiful!

Hugs,
Gina

fiskerstrandesigns.com said...

Valita, many more blessings to come...you are faithful. congratulations on this new part of your life. God continues to be with us through all of our adventures. Thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us out here. My husband and I hope to renew next year for our 25th. This year has been rocky but God is involved and we still are loving Him and eachother. I enjoy all of your online classes.
Blessings...Leslie Strand

Crafty Loops said...

What wonderful news. Congratulations to you both....again! And what a great Christmas surprise too. Love your invites, your flowers are beautiful. lee x

Suzi said...

What a beautiful testimony of God's love helping you to find yours again!

terrie said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story on your upcoming Christmas Holiday with your family and renewing your vows with your husband...
Wishing you and husband much happiness..

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I am so happy for you Valita! Your determination and love have brought you wonderful results! I wish you and your husband many more years together!

Your invitations are lovely! I check your blog every other day to see if you have new creations. I may not always leave a comment but I love all that you create!

Wishing you a happy week!

Barbara Diane

Monique O--Canada said...

Oh Valita, you gave me goosebumps!!! What a wonderful way to spend time together as a family, and what an awesome idea for you and Dave to recommit your wedding vows.
When my 2 oldest moved out of the house, they were my everything, and I felt empty and alone, despite the fact I still have 2 kids at home under age 12.
Hubby & I saw a highly recommended christian counsellor too, for well over a year (travelling 2.5 hrs one way, just to see him). We still have trouble connecting like we used to, but I learned so much through counselling that I'm confident it'll all work out.

Anonymous said...

Across the miles a romantic Bridal march toward you to fly, as your warmth and kindness surrounds us every time we open the "doors" of your blog...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsGd0t41Jhw
Blessings from above upon your life,
cristina p.

Archana said...

What a great things you make. I am glad I came across to your blog.
Thanks for sharing your talent.

www.ChiCha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

For latest stills videos visit ..

www.chicha.in

www.chicha.in