Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute punch dog

Pin It
Here's the punch dog promised and a list of punches

Stampin ups wide oval punch for the head and body
and double punch one for his tail.
6 small oval punches for the ears muzzle arms and nose.
2 1/2' circle punches for the paws.
2 office size hole punches for the eyes.
stampin ups scallop square.
and a 1 and 1/4' punch for the sign.
I also made a template from acetate and a 3/4' circle to trace the smile on.

hope you have fun with these cute punch projects!! Valita



and a last thought

How often should i forgive
a brother who sins against me?
seven times? "No"! Jesus replied,
seventy times seven!
Matthew 18:21,22

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Valita,
I loved your punched dog so much that I clipped it and posted it on my blog telling all my readers to come visit YOU!

Amazing!
Hugs,
Gina