Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

soccer and a treat!

Pin It
I must show you last mondays cards i taught in my class....A very talented lady named Ria from the circle of crafters made the pattern for this fantastic soccer card and the ladies enjoyed the challenge. Alot of them have grand kids that play soccer and some even know a guy who's been chosen to represent Australia.... soooo we chose the geen and gold colour scheme. we also made this Icypole card.....











Super quick and easy to make using the scallop punch for the bite. I hope you enjoy looking at these and would like to thank Ria for the use of her great pattern......Valita

and a last thought

Don't let evil get the upper hand
but conquer evil by doing good.
Romans 12:21

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun cards ... love them both.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How interesting. Such a unique card. I've spent quite a bit of time looking around your blog. You do interesting work. I try loads of techniques (and post a tutorial each week), and I have never tried paper piercing. It looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Please ask if she would share her patterns. I love them both!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Fantastic cards! I love Ria's soccer card (Charles is a huge soccer fan) and your popsicle card is fantastic (what an ingenius way to use the So Very sentiment set! You are amazing always! Thanks for sharing all you do, :0)

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to make a card with a soccer ball on it for a co-worker whose birthday is coming up fast (this Friday!) He is a BIG fan of soccer. Where can I go to get the pattern? Please let me know at
suebee102@comcast.net