Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby Shower Card

Pin It


Hello, its cooled off alot here today my toes are cold as i sit here .....nice to have a change though. Well I was asked to Make a baby shower card for a lady so everyone who was comming could sign it and this is what i came up with. I'm so loving using my cuttlebug machine and the dies. The baby here is a cuttlebug die and the circles are the nestibility dies. The stamps are the so very set from Stampin' up. I made this card as a gate fold but only attached the scalloped circle to half the top flap which opens a little different and gives plenty of room inside for people to write there well wishes. To close the card just tie the bow. Well i hope this can inspire you and ill add some more pics here of the same card....Valita







and a last thought

Now that you realize how kind the Lord has been to you,
put away all evil, deception, envy, and fraud.
Long to grow up into the fullness of your salvation;
cry for this as a baby cries for his milk.
1 Peter 2:2,3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valita,
Your card is adorable. I have seen the baby die cut but never call my attention. Now it's in my #1 things I would love to buy. TFS
Love
Soraya